Normally, the captured signature should be present on the final return when printed as long as the compatible signature pad device has been set up properly. If the signature is still missing we have a couple of steps for you to try and resolve.
Follow the instructions below to successfully print the signatures with the final return:
1. Click Database > EF Originator.
2. Select the EFIN you want to review.
3. Verify the E-signature is present.
4. Click Setup > Printer Setup.
5. Select the 1040 Return Printing (tab).
6. Confirm the Send to Archive is selected for Preparer and Client.
🖐 Note: Once selected the final tax return will be included in the document archive with signatures.
🖐Note: These settings will take effect going forward and capturing all signatures will result in sending the signed copy to the document archive. You may need to recapture signatures on returns that were processed prior to checking the “Send to Archive” setting.