This article describes what to do when the bank application does not appear in a return when the bank product refund type is chosen.
Confirm the EFIN record has downloaded correctly:
1. Click Database > EF Originators.
2. Select the EFIN.
3. The RAC Bank field should display the selected bank product provider (field is read-only).
4. Click on the Advanced button at the bottom of the Electronic Return Originators window. The EFIN year will read as the current year and all applicable fees are populated.
🖐 NOTE: Access to the Advanced button may be restricted by an admin.
Follow the instructions below to successfully reload the EFIN on returns created prior to the EFIN release/download:
1. Open a tax return created prior to the EFIN download.
2. On the Client Data Screen select the EFIN field at the top of the page.
3. Click Choices at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select the EFIN record.