Utilizing the Google Authenticator Plugin in CrossLink Online to complete the multi-factor authentication (MFA) process is a common workflow for CLO users.
The following items are required to complete this process:
Google Authenticator plugin available on your Chrome Browser. For instructions, please reference article Tools - Google Authenticator for Chrome Browser.
This process requires the QR Code image to be on-screen within the browser.
Follow the instructions below to successfully configure Google Authenticator Extension:
1. Select the Extensions icon on the Google Chrome browser and select Authenticator.
2. Select the Edit icon.
3. Select the Add Account icon.
4. Select Scan QR Code option.
5. Use the crosshairs to capture the QR Code image.
6. Select OK when ready.
7. Authentication code will now display in the Google Authenticator.